Why Injured People Call My Office:
- People who drink and drive.
- Drivers that don’t stop at red lights or stop signs.
- Drivers who fail to stop for our children at cross-walks.
- Drivers who text.
- Property owners who refuse to invest in proper security preferring to wait until innocent customers are attacked.
- Workers who walk by a spill and can’t be bothered to clean it up.
- Store owners who see people trip over a display and giggle about it instead of moving it out of the way.
- Truckers that drive excessively fast or too close to other smaller vehicles.
- Truckers who do not get enough sleep.
- Manufacturers who sell products that they know to be unsafe, because its
- cheaper to ignore the problem than fix it. From toys to household appliances to cars.
- Doctors or dentists who cause harm, because they could not spend the time listening to the patient or reading their chart.
- Nurses who don’t turn patients who end up with painful and infected bedsores, sometimes even causing death.
For more information concerning your case, contact an experienced Nevada lawyer at HAY LAW (702) 433-3334. Your initial consultation is FREE. We don’t get paid unless we get you compensation for your harms and losses.