Click Here to Fill out a FREE Case Evaluation Form
Contact our car accident lawyer Carol Hay for a free consultation. Call today at (702) 433-3334. Let us focus on your case, while you focus on taking care of yourself and your family.
When you retain the services of the HAY LAW, you will work with a Las Vegas car accident lawyer that has handled many serious car accidents in Las Vegas and throughout Nevada, involving:
- Drivers who are careless, reckless and don’t pay attention.
- Drivers who use their cell phones while driving.
- Drunk drivers.
- Uninsured motorists.
- Defective and Improper road maintenance.
- Motor vehicle defects including rollover propensity.
- Hazardous road conditions.
- Unsecured or improperly secured loads.
According to the Nevada Department of Transportation, there are 325 traffic fatalities annually. Furthermore, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, car crashes were the top cause of death in the United States for people between the ages of 4 to 34 in 2003.
If we make careless drivers pay for the car accidents they cause, we will make them pay attention. It’s important to all of us that we vigorously pursue car accident cases against irresponsible drivers and their insurance companies.
If you or a loved one has been in a Las Vegas, Henderson, Pahrump or Mesquite car accident there are several things that should be done at the beginning of the case:
- Make sure you seek proper medical attention. You and your families' health and safety takes first priority.
- At the accident scene, if physically able get the names and phone numbers of all witnesses, and the name and policy number of the other driver’s insurance company.
- Obtain the police accident report as soon as possible.
- Interview all eyewitnesses.
- Contact the other driver’s insurance company.
- In some cases, it is important to return to the accident scene to photograph skid marks and other evidence.
- Provide a statement to the insurance adjuster but only after getting legal advice.
If you or a loved one has been injured or killed by a driver in Nevada, call HAY LAW for legal advise and assistance.
Many drivers who cause car accidents in Nevada are underinsured or uninsured. Carol Hay has over 10 years of experience handling underinsured and uninsured motorist accidents. Underinsured and uninsured motorist accidents often involve complicated issues of automobile insurance coverage, and require the attention of an experienced accident lawyer who has a deep knowledge of insurance coverage law.
Drunk drivers cause many serious car accidents and injuries. HAY LAW car accident lawyer has extensive experience handling car accident cases against drunk drivers. These drunk driving accidents often raise issues of punitive damages against the drunk driver and require legal help from an experienced and knowledgeable personal injury lawyer in Nevada.
If you’ve been in a serious car accident, you should consult with an experienced auto accident or car accident lawyer in Nevada. A skilled Nevada car accident attorney can protect your rights, guide you through the legal process, and increase your chances of recovering monetary compensation for your pain, suffering, medical expenses, property loss, and financial hardship.
If you or someone you know was injured in a serious accident in Nevada, contact an experienced Nevada Accident Lawyer at HAY LAW (702) 433-3334. Your initial consultation is FREE. We don't get paid unless we get you compensation for your harms and losses.